Joyce Farms Announces New Culinary Arts Scholarship
We thought you would be interested in a new $1,000 culinary scholarship being offered by Joyce Farms, a specialty producer of heritage meats and grass feed beef. Joyce Farms is located in Winston Salem and has been family owned since 1962 with a reputation on providing the culinary industry and top chefs high end meats and poultry.
- Scholarship is eligible to current students seeking a career in a Culinary Arts or similar field of study.
- Considered in academic “Good Standing” at current institution (i.e. not on academic probation or suspension).
Requirements: Go to Joyce Farms Scholarship for details.
Scholarship Deadline: All entries must be postmarked by Nov. 1, 2014.
- All entry information can be found at Joyce Farms Scholarship
- Students may only submit one entry per scholarship period.
- A transcript or statement of your GPA from your school must be included with your essay
- While all qualified applicants in any field of study will be considered, students interested in pursuing a career in fine-dining establishments are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee composed of chefs and industry professionals. The decision of the panel will be based on which student essay best exemplifies a commitment and passion to the pursuit of a culinary career in fine dining.
- The winning student will be selected and notified by Dec 1, 2014 for the Spring semester.