Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts | Miami, FL
School Name: Le Cordon Bleu
Request School Info: Click Here
Location: 2841 Corporate Way - MPC 15 Miramar, FL 33025
Type of School: Private, For Profit
Start your Culinary School Education in Miami, Florida
If you ever thought about going to cooking school in Miami, Florida, here is a great choice you should look into.
What You Need to Know
Finding the right cooking school that meet your needs is the first step to an incredible new career in the field of Culinary Arts. Yes, a good culinary school is lot's of work and once you graduate the hard work continues. However, becoming a professional chef has its rewards too. Right now there is a huge demand for well trained cooks as America has a new found attraction to "celebrity" chefs.
Below is some basic information about the school and its programs, but if you really want to learn more, you should fill out the short questionnaire and someone will contact you to talk about how to apply, time requirements, costs and just about anything else you may need to know.
In only 15 months, our Associate of Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Miami can provide you with all the training and expertise you need. You'll spend 12 months on campus and 3 months in an externship that will expose you to a real-world culinary environment.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Miami offers respected, world-class culinary instruction that can lead you to a successful career as a chef, caterer, baker, or pastry chef.
- Its prestigious Le Cordon Bleu program blends a traditional American culinary education with classical French culinary techniques.
- You can earn your Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts degree in as little as 15 months.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Miami boasts the combination of a world class training center and one of the world's top vacation destinations. That means opportunity, excitement and fun while you learn.
Chef, caterer, baker, or pastry chef
- -Train in classical cooking methods
- -Become proficient in standard techniques
- -Study nutrition as it relates to food preparation
- -Learn front and back-of-the-house operations
- -Become skilled in proper procedureFamous for it's beaches, culinary diversity and nightlife, Miami is a great place to live, work and go to culinary schools. The city has it's own identity whose links to the arts, entertainment and hospitality world are legendary.
Going to College in Miami, Florida
With a rich history and diversified culture, Miami is a growing population offering cooking school and hospitality management graduates great jobs, affordable housing and an incredible place to live. If you are into golf, tennis, biking or any outdoor sports and recreation, Miami has something to offer.
Once ranked the #1 Healthiest City by Natural Health Magazine, I think you'll find the Le Cordon Bleu program at the College of Culinary Arts in Miami a great choice for you.
If you are interested in any of these programs and would like to find out more, please request information from the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Miami, FL.